Today R-Biopharm launches the new RIDA®GENE SARS-CoV-2 RUO test for the detection of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 from human respiratory samples.
As an innovative company we addressed the need to react to the threat of a coronavirus pandemic and developed the new RIDA®GENE SARS-CoV-2 RUO test that can be ordered from now on.
Key features of the RIDA®GENE SARS-CoV-2 RUO test:
- Real-time multiplex RT-PCR
- Time to result: less than 2 hours
- Detection of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- Qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 specific RNA from respiratory samples
- Flexible – the assays can be run on many commonly used real-time PCR instruments, such as the Mx3005P, LightCycler®480II, ABI 7500, CFX96 or Rotor-Gene Q or RIDA®CYCLER
- Reliable – an included extraction control (Internal control RNA, ICR) detects PCR inhibition, monitors reagent integrity and confirms that nucleic acid extraction was sufficient
- For research use only
For more information or ordering please contact your local sales representative.