The Mx3005P multiplex real-time PCR instrument from Agilent Technologies together with RIDA®GENE real-time PCR assays from R-Biopharm AG offers a suitable solution for the daily molecular routine diagnostics.
Amplification using the Mx3005P multiplex real-time PCR instrument
The Mx3005P multiplex real-time PCR instrument with a Peltier-based solid 96-well heating block, eliminates optical variations due to a robust optical system. The set-up has been optimized for 25 μl sample volumes. Maximum flexibility for the end user is guaranteed by free selectable sample formats and 5 standard filters which cover a wide range of excitation wavelengths. Multiplex dye combinations with up to five targets per well and melting curve analysis with automatic melting point calculation facilitate molecular routine diagnostics.
The pre-installed MxPro software with RIDA®GENE PCR profiles impresses with its user-friendly and intuitive interface which saves time for staff in handling the instrument analyzing results.
- Versatile: Free selectable sample formats (96-well plate, 8-tube stripes, single tubes)
- Efficient: Multiplex dye combinations with up to five targets per well
- Robust: Peltier-based solid 96-well heating block
- Convenient: Pre-installed MxPro software with RIDA®GENE PCR profiles
- Flexible: Wide range of excitation wavelengths in 5 optical channels
- Fast & precise: 70 minutes with RIDA®GENE PCR profiles
The Mx3005P multiplex real-time PCR instrument is validated with the RIDA®GENE real-time PCR products for the detection and differentiation of gastrointestinal, hospital acquired, respiratory and sexually transmitted infections as well as for other RIDA®GENE real-time PCR assays.
|Test format||Real-time PCR instrument|
|Incubation time||70 min with RIDA®GENE PCR profiles|