For In-vitro diagnostic use. RIDASCREEN® Haemoglobin is an enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human haemoglobin in stool samples.
- Identification of fecal occult blood by using specific antibodies exclusively directed against human hemoglobin
- No false positive or negative results due to interfering foodstuffs
- Therefore, no dietary restrictions for patients
- Early detection of intestinal bleeding due to its high sensitivity and specificity
- One-point quantification by an accurately defined calibrator
- Tests can be automated easily
- Combined processing of RIDASCREEN® Haemoglobin and RIDASCREEN® Haemo- / Haptoglobin Complex out of one dilution in the same microtiter plate is possible
- Completely similar processing of both tests (e.g. identical incubation times)
- Best reported sensitivity for colorectal cancer detection by the combination of both tests
April, the 21st the Joint National Committee (GBA) announced changes in the early cancer detection guideline and published instructions, which has to be fulfilled by occult blood detecting tests.
RIDASCREEN® Haemoglobin together with the RIDA®TUBE Haemoglobin fulfills the requirements of the the Joint National Committee (GBA). For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells (12 strips with 8 removable wells each)|
|Incubation time||135 min|
|Sensitivity||Compared to ILMA|
|Specificity||Compared to ILMA|