For In-vitro diagnostic use. RIDASCREEN® Haemoglobin is an enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human haemoglobin in stool samples.
- Identification of fecal occult blood by using specific antibodies exclusively directed against human hemoglobin
- No false positive or negative results due to interfering foodstuffs
- Therefore, no dietary restrictions for patients
- Early detection of intestinal bleeding due to its high sensitivity and specificity
- One-point quantification by an accurately defined calibrator
- Tests can be automated easily
- Combined processing of RIDASCREEN® Haemoglobin and RIDASCREEN® Haemo- / Haptoglobin Complex out of one dilution in the same microtiter plate is possible
- Completely similar processing of both tests (e.g. identical incubation times)
- Best reported sensitivity for colorectal cancer detection by the combination of both tests
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells (12 strips with 8 removable wells each)|
|Incubation time||135 min|
|Cut-off||For a cut-off value of ≥ 6 µg haemoglobin/g stool, the result must be considered positive|
|Sensitivity||Compared to ILMA|
|Specificity||Compared to ILMA|
RIDASCREEN® VDZ Monitoring
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDASCREEN® VDZ Monitoring is an enzyme linked immunosorbent assay intended for the quantitative determination of ...
RIDA®TUBE Calprotectin (for...
RIDA® TUBE Calprotectin are stool collection tubes for the extraction of stool samples. The stool collection tube is an accessory to considerably s...
RIDASCREEN® Total IgE
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDASCREEN® Total IgE test is an enzyme immunoassay (EIA) for the quantitative determination of IgE antibodies in ...