For In-vitro diagnostic use. RIDASCREEN® Haemoglobin is an enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human haemoglobin in stool samples.
- Identification of fecal occult blood by using specific antibodies exclusively directed against human hemoglobin
- No false positive or negative results due to interfering foodstuffs
- Therefore, no dietary restrictions for patients
- Early detection of intestinal bleeding due to its high sensitivity and specificity
- One-point quantification by an accurately defined calibrator
- Tests can be automated easily
- Combined processing of RIDASCREEN® Haemoglobin and RIDASCREEN® Haemo- / Haptoglobin Complex out of one dilution in the same microtiter plate is possible
- Completely similar processing of both tests (e.g. identical incubation times)
- Best reported sensitivity for colorectal cancer detection by the combination of both tests
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells (12 strips with 8 removable wells each)|
|Incubation time||135 min|
|Cut-off||For a cut-off value of ≥ 6 µg haemoglobin/g stool, the result must be considered positive|
|Sensitivity||Compared to ILMA|
|Specificity||Compared to ILMA|
RIDASCREEN® Hantavirus Puum...
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDASCREEN® Hantavirus Puumala virus tests are enzyme immunoassays for the quantitative detection of IgG or IgM an...
RIDASCREEN® Hantavirus Dobr...
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDASCREEN® Hantavirus Dobrava/Hantaan tests are enzyme immunoassays for the quantitative detection of IgG or IgM ...
RIDASCREEN® VDZ Monitoring
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDASCREEN® VDZ Monitoring is an enzyme linked immunosorbent assay intended for the quantitative determination of ...