For In-vitro diagnostic use. RIDASCREEN® Haemo-/Haptoglobin Complex is an enzyme immunoassay for quantitative determination of the human hemoglobin/haptoglobin complex in stool samples.
- Identification of fecal occult blood by using specific antibodies exclusively directed against the human hemoglobin/haptoglobin complex
- No false positive or negative results due to interfering foodstuffs
- Therefore, no dietary restrictions for patients
- Early detection of intestinal bleeding due to its high sensitivity and specificity
- One-point quantification by an accurately defined calibrator
- Tests can be automated easily
- Combined processing of RIDASCREEN® Haemo-/Haptoglobin Complex and RIDASCREEN® Haemoglobin out of one dilution in the same microtiter plate is possible
- Completely similar processing of both tests (e.g. identical incubation times)
- Best reported sensitivity for colorectal cancer detection by the combination of both tests
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells (12 strips with 8 removable wells each)|
|Incubation time||135 min|
|Cut-off||For a cut-off value of ≥ 2 µg of the haemoglobin/haptoglobin complex /g stool, the result must be considered positive|
|Sensitivity||Compared to ILMA|
|Specificity||Compared to ILMA|
For in-vitro diagnostics. Stool collection tubes (without buffer) for the stool sample taking and extraction in laboratories.
RIDASCREEN® Zika Virus IgG ...
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDASCREEN® Zika Virus tests are enzyme immunoassays for the qualitative detection of IgG or IgM antibodies to the...
RIDASCREEN® Malaria Ab-Scre...
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDASCREEN® Malaria Ab-Screening test is an enzyme immunoassay for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibo...