The RIDASCREEN® Norovirus 3rd Generation is an enzyme immunoassay for the qualitative identification of Noroviruses of Genogroups I and II in human stool samples.
- Improved sensitivity by optimized antibody mix
- Simultaneous detection of the genogroups I and II in one specimen
- Reliable in outbreaks as well as sporadic cases
- Very good concordance with RT-PCR using identical sample suspension
- Ready-to-use reagents guarantee quick and easy determination
- Reliable result for routine diagnostics
- RIDASCREEN® Control – (Negative Control)
- RIDASCREEN® Diluent 1
- RIDASCREEN® Substrate
- RIDASCREEN® Stop
- RIDASCREEN® Wash buffer 10x
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells (12 strips with 8 removable wells each)|
|Incubation time||105 min|
|Sensitivity||78,6 - 93,3 % (compared to RT-PCR) |
|Specificity||100 % (compared to RT-PCR) |
|Positive predictive value||100,0%|
|Negative predictive value||77,9 - 93,8 %|
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.
RIDA®UNITY Viral Stool Pane...
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDA®UNITY Viral Stool Panel II test, performed on the RIDA®UNITY platform, is a multiplex real-time RT-PCR for th...
RIDA®UNITY Parasitic Stool ...
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDA®UNITY Parasitic Stool Panel II test, performed on the RIDA® UNITY platform, is a multiplex real-time PCR for ...
RIDA®UNITY Norovirus I &...
For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDA®UNITY Norovirus I & II test, performed on the RIDA®UNITY platform, is a multiplex real-time RT-PCR for th...