The RIDASCREEN® Norovirus 3rd Generation is an enzyme immunoassay for the qualitative identification of Noroviruses of Genogroups I and II in human stool samples.
- Improved sensitivity by optimized antibody mix
- Simultaneous detection of the genogroups I and II in one specimen
- Reliable in outbreaks as well as sporadic cases
- Very good concordance with RT-PCR using identical sample suspension
- Ready-to-use reagents guarantee quick and easy determination
- Reliable result for routine diagnostics
- RIDASCREEN® Control – (Negative Control)
- RIDASCREEN® Diluent 1
- RIDASCREEN® Substrate
- RIDASCREEN® Stop
- RIDASCREEN® Wash buffer 10x
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells (12 strips with 8 removable wells each)|
|Incubation time||105 min|
|Sensitivity||78,6 - 93,3 % (compared to RT-PCR) |
|Specificity||100 % (compared to RT-PCR) |
|Positive predictive value||100,0%|
|Negative predictive value||77,9 - 93,8 %|
RIDA®GENE Viral Stool Panel...
For in vitro diagnostic use. RIDA®GENE Viral Stool Panel III is a multiplex real-time RT-PCR for the direct, qualitative detection and differentiat...
For in vitro diagnostic use. RIDASCREEN® Helicobacter is an enzyme immunoassay (EIA) for the qualitative detection of Helicobacter pylori-specific ...
For in vitro diagnostic use. RIDA®QUICK Helicobacter is an immunochromatographic rapid test (ICT) for the qualitative detection of Helicobacter pyl...