For in-vitro diagnostics. This test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the quantitative detection of adalimumab (ADM, Humira®) in human serum and plasma.
The lateral flow assay RIDA®QUICK ADM Monitoring is a rapid assay, which allows for the quantitative determination of adalimumab trough levels (TLs) within 20 minutes. It facilitates the use of therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) in hospitals and infusion centers and the decision making in regards to therapy adaptation.
- Fast and reliable drug monitoring of adalimumab (Humira®)
- Quantitative lateral flow test
- 20 minutes time to result
- High correlation to RIDASCREEN® ADM Monitoring due to identical monoclonal antibody (MA-ADM40D8)
- 25 test cassettes per package
- 2 controls available as accessory
|Standard range||0.5 - 25 µg/ml|
|Sample preparation||In this assay, citrate plasma samples and serum samples can be used.|
|Incubation time||20 minutes|
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.