The RIDA®CYCLER is a magnetic induction real-time PCR cycler with 4 channels (FAM, HEX/VIC, ROX, Cy5).
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The RIDA®CYCLER is extremely compact and flexible in its use. Its unique magnetic induction technology ensures excellent temperature accuracy of ± 0.25 °C and unmatched temperature uniformity of ± 0.10 °C to deliver precise and reliable results. Combining several instruments allows process adaption to the individual sample throughput.
RIDA®CYCLER uses a tube format consisting of 0.1 mL strips of 4 tubes and matching caps. The tubes support volumes of 5-30 µL and have a tab on the first position ensuring correct orientation all the times. Moreover, the tubes are pre-loaded with oil overlay, which prevents evaporation and condensation.
Features and benefits:
- Small, compact instrument – fits into any lab.
- No pre-centrifugation. No calibration.
- Unique magnetic induction technology ensures superior temperature uniformity and fast, reliable results.
- Easy operation due to intuitive software with thermal profiles for direct import.
- Modular system – connection of up to 10 RIDA®CYCLER to one PC, via Bluetooth® and USB.
- Simultaneous processing of different assays with same thermal profile.
|Test format||Samples per instrument: 48 |
Reaction tubes, stripes of 4 (RIDA®CYCLER-MIC-TUBES, Art. No. ZRC-MIC-TUBES)