The RIDA®CYCLER is a magnetic induction real-time PCR cycler with 4 channels (FAM, HEX/VIC, ROX, Cy5).
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The RIDA®CYCLER is extremely compact and flexible in its use. Its unique magnetic induction technology ensures excellent temperature accuracy of ± 0.25 °C and unmatched temperature uniformity of ± 0.10 °C to deliver precise and reliable results. Combining several instruments allows process adaption to the individual sample throughput.
RIDA®CYCLER uses a tube format consisting of 0.1 mL strips of 4 tubes and matching caps. The tubes support volumes of 5-30 µL and have a tab on the first position ensuring correct orientation all the times. Moreover, the tubes are pre-loaded with oil overlay, which prevents evaporation and condensation.
Features and benefits:
- Small, compact instrument – fits into any lab.
- No pre-centrifugation. No calibration.
- Unique magnetic induction technology ensures superior temperature uniformity and fast, reliable results.
- Easy operation due to intuitive software with thermal profiles for direct import.
- Modular system – connection of up to 10 RIDA®CYCLER to one PC, via Bluetooth® and USB.
- Simultaneous processing of different assays with same thermal profile.
|Test format||Samples per instrument: 48 |
Reaction tubes, stripes of 4 (RIDA®CYCLER-MIC-TUBES, Art. No. ZRC-MIC-TUBES)
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.