For in vitro diagnostic use. This test is an enzyme linked immunoassay intended for the quantitative determination of infliximab (IFX, Remicade®) and the biosimilars Remsima®, Flixabi® und Inflectra® in human serum und plasma.
The lateral flow assay RIDA®QUICK IFX Monitoring is a rapid point-of-care assay, which allows for the quantitative determination of infliximab trough levels (TLs) within 20 minutes. It facilitates the use of therapeutic drug monitoring in hospitals and infusion centers and the decision making in regards to therapy adaptation.
- Fast and reliable drug monitoring of infliximab and its biosimilars (Remsima® & Inflectra®)
- Quantitative lateral flow test
- 20 minutes time to result
- High correlation to RIDASCREEN® IFX Monitoring due to identical monoclonal antibody (MA-IFXB7)
- 25 test cassettes per package
- 2 controls available as accessory
|External link I||TDM Checker|
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.