For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDA®QUICK SCAN II is a lateral flow reader for automatic reading of quantitative lateral flow tests. Use the RIDA®QUICK SCAN II only in combination with lateral flow tests for which the use of the RIDA®QUICK SCAN II is indicated.
The product is intended for professional use.
Easy and quick quantitative lateral flow measurements
- High resolution image evaluation
- Methods and test assay specifications via QR code technology
- LED self-calibration guarantees signal stability and independent measurements from outside factors like dust
- Maintenance free
- Operating time (battery): 6 h
- Up to 1400 test results can be stored
- Results as PDF, TXT and XML files
- LAN connectivity
- 4.3” color touchscreen
- Developed for R-Biopharm’s Clinical Diagnostics
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.