For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDA®QUICK SCAN II is a lateral flow reader for automatic reading of quantitative lateral flow tests. Use the RIDA®QUICK SCAN II only in combination with lateral flow tests for which the use of the RIDA®QUICK SCAN II is indicated.
The product is intended for professional use.
Easy and quick quantitative lateral flow measurements
- High resolution image evaluation
- Methods and test assay specifications via QR code technology
- LED self-calibration guarantees signal stability and independent measurements from outside factors like dust
- Maintenance free
- Operating time (battery): 6 h
- Up to 1400 test results can be stored
- Results as PDF, TXT and XML files
- LAN connectivity
- 4.3” color touchscreen
- Developed for R-Biopharm’s Clinical Diagnostics
For in vitro diagnostic use. RIDA®QUICK Helicobacter is an immunochromatographic rapid test (ICT) for the qualitative detection of Helicobacter pyl...
RIDA®QUICK ADM Monitoring
For in-vitro diagnostics. This test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the quantitative detection of adalimumab (ADM, Humira®) in hu...
RIDA®QUICK Rota/Adeno/Noro ...
The RIDA®QUICK Rota/Adeno/Noro Combi is a single step immunochromatographic lateral flow assay for the differential qualitative detection of rotavi...