RIDA®UNITY combines sample extraction, PCR setup, and real-time PCR into one workflow for maximum walk-away time.
RIDA®UNITY (Art. No. ZUNITY)
- Up to 96 reactions per run can be processed fully automatically on the RIDA®UNITY system
- Up to six difference PCR assays
- Up to three runs can be processed during one workday
- The ready-to-use reagents of the RIDA®UNITY system shorten your preparation times and boost efficiency
- The graphical touchscreen interface makes operating the entire system easy
- The device software facilitates simple connection to an existing laboratory information system (LIS)
- RIDA®UNITY can be used to carry out an entire workflow, to extract, and to process a PCR run
- The RIDA®UNITY extraction chemistry purifies universally gastrointestinal and respiratory DNA and RNA pathogens from provided patient samples
- The workflow can be tailored individually to meet the requirements of your laboratory
RIDA®UNITY allows you to process up to three runs on one day. Start processing the next samples while your PCR is still running.
RIDA®UNITY Software – for simple and intuitive operating of the RIDA®UNITY system.
- The RIDA®UNITY software supports users in loading the system with the necessary consumables
- A visual template facilitates the accurate positioning of the materials on the instrument deck
Loading PCR reagents
- The positioning of the PCR reagent carrier can be selected in the device
- Integrated LEDs show the correct position of the carrier and, therefore, increase process safety
Evaluating the results
- Using the automated RIDA®SEEK evaluation software makes the analysis and interpretation of PCR results safe and reliable
- Process controls can be easily monitored and safely archived together with the analyses
- To increase data security, the results are also stored on a local server after being sent to an LIS