The RIDASCREEN® Campylobacter is an enzyme immunoassay for the qualitative identification of antigens of Campylobacter jejuni und Campylobacter coli in human stool samples and cultures
Campylobacteriosis is often diagnosed by microbial culture. However, transport conditions of the sample are an important factor for successful bacterial culture. Studies show that enzyme immunoassays are an ideal complementation to routine bacterial culture.
Optimal addition to microbiological laboratory diagnostics:
- High-performance diagnostics with standardized and highly specific antigen detection
- Allows the detection of bacteria that are no longer capable of reproduction for more certainity of results
- Optimized product design for automation
Asselineau J, Paye A, Bessède E, Perez P, Proust-Lima C (2018). Different latent class models were used and evaluated for assessing the accuracy of campylobacter diagnostic tests: overcoming imperfect reference standards?
- RIDASCREEN® Control – (Negative Control)
- RIDASCREEN® Diluent 1
- RIDASCREEN® Substrate
- RIDASCREEN® Stop
- RIDASCREEN® Wash buffer 10x
|Test format||96 tests|