For in vitro diagnostic use. RIDASCREEN® Helicobacter is an enzyme immunoassay (EIA) for the qualitative detection of Helicobacter pylori-specific antigen in human stool specimens.
In 1984, Warren and Marshall discovered the Gram-negative spiral-shaped bacterium Helicobacter pylori in the mucosa of the gastric antrum and corpus in patients with confirmed gastritis and peptic ulcers of the duodenum. Nowadays Helicobacter pylori is recognized as causative agent of gastrointestinal diseases like chronic gastritis, gastric ulcers and gastric cancer. In 1994, the World Health Organization (WHO) classified Helicobacter pylori as a group I carcinogen and inducer of gastric cancer.
Features and benefits:
- Assay-design of the RIDASCREEN® antigen product line
- Distinct discrimination of positive and negative specimens
- High analytical sensitivity
- Monoclonal antibodies according to the Maastricht V/ Florence Consensus Report
- Bénéjat et al., 2020. Evaluation of RIDASCREEN® and RIDA®QUICK Helicobacter kits for Helicobacter pylori detection in stools.
- Ignatius et al., 2019. Accurate Detection of Helicobacter pylori Antigen in Human Stool Specimens by Two Novel Immunoassays.
- van Gessel et al. R-Biopharm RIDASCREEN® Helicobacter and Generic Assays Helicobacter pylori compared to OXOID Amplified IDEIA HpStAR.
- RIDASCREEN® Control – (Negative Control)
- RIDASCREEN® Diluent 1
- RIDASCREEN® Substrate
- RIDASCREEN® Stop
- RIDASCREEN® Wash buffer 10x
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells (12 strips with 8 removable wells each)|