For In-vitro diagnostic use. RIDASCREEN® Calprotectin is an enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of human calprotectin in stool samples. It is used for supporting identification of patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
Perfectly serves the individual needs of your laboratory:
- 1-point calibration and standard curve in one single kit
- Precise quantitation of fecal calprotectin in stool samples
- Calibrator, standards and controls are ready-to-use
Measurement of fecal calprotectin provides a reliable indication of the presence of inflammatory bowel disease.
Fecal calprotectin concentrations have been shown to be strongly correlated with histological and endoscopic parameters of disease activity in patients with chronic inflammatory bowel disease. Therefore, measurement of fecal calprotectin provides a means of objectively assessing the response to treatment of chronic inflammatory bowel disease and for monitoring these patients during clinical remission to enable the early detection and treatment of relapses of IBD.
Fecal calprotectin should be evaluated:
- For reliable differentiation between chronic inflammatory bowel disease and irritable bowel syndrome
- For early detection of flares of inflammatory bowel disease
- To objectively document the severity of inflammation for response monitoring during the course of treatment
- As a marker of acute intestinal inflammation
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells (12 strips with 8 breakable wells each)|
|Standard range||1-point-calibration: Calibrator |
Standard curve: 5 Standards (19.5 / 56 / 95 / 275 / 800 mg/kg)
|Incubation time||approx. 135 min|
|Cut-off||>50 mg/kg (for adults and children aged from 4-17 years)|
we have started to provide the documents for our products in an electronic format. These are the Instructions for Use (IFU), the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the Certificate of Analysis (CoA). For batches placed on the market after 01 January 2023, you can find our documents on the eIFU portal eifu.r-biopharm.com.