For in vitro diagnostic use. The RIDASCREEN® Spec. IgG Foodscreen test is an enzyme immunoassay (EIA) for the quantitative determination of specific IgG against food allergens in human serum and capillary blood samples.
The test should be used in case of suspected food intolerance.
- Designed for individual configuration
- Maximum of 91 allergens per plate
- Plate for one or more patients
- Selection of more than 300 allergens
- Minimum order: 510 plates
|Test format||Microtiter plate with 96 wells|
Plate is designed for one or more patients
|Shelf life||24 months|
|Additional information||A8020 (set of reagents) is required for processing the plates and has to be ordered separately|